Your education is an investment that can repay you many times over in the years to come. Our Financial Aid Team will help you achieve your career goals.
The Abundant School realizes that the average prospective student does not have the financial means to simply "pay for it" when it comes to the educational expenses involved with professional career training. The Abundant School desire is to assist each student reach his or her career goals by helping them overcome the financial obstacles that they may face along the way. The Abundant School makes available a number of financing options that can make the training affordable to practically anyone! At the Abundant School, we understand the fear that you won’t be able to afford your early childhood/early elementary education & healthcare program.
To help, we offer, at no additional cost, individualized assistance in developing a financial plan that works for you. Our experience is that almost everyone who wants to attend the Abundant School can afford it.
There are several types of financial aid programs available for those who qualify:
- Installment Payment Plans
- Partial Scholarships
The Armed Forces offers eligible
military members, their dependents and veterans several program benefit options
to support their educational goals. For active and actively drilling members,
this includes up to $4500 in Tuition Assistance for vocational training, and
certificate courses taken. Each service has its own criteria for eligibility,
obligated service, application processes, and restrictions.
All of our Career Training Programs
are approved for Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Vocational Rehabilitation, and
- You may qualify for Government/State Funding for Carer Training for thos who qualify:
- Unemployed - Not working or receiving unemployment
- Underemployed- working part times, as a substitute/temporary or not in a high demand field
- State asssitance programs: If you receive TANF or receive temporary cash assistance or disability benefits
NJ Workforce Investment Act, Contact your local one-stop career center in your county.
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs